General information on personal data protection
- The administrator of personal data is:
Regionální rozvojová agentura
náměstí Republiky 12
530 21 Pardubice
- Data Protection Officers:
E-mail address: email@example.com
- The processing of personal data in fulfillment of a legal obligation of the Agency (or a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of the Agency’s powers) is directly imposed on the Agency by specific rules or such an obligation stems from specific rules. Personal data processed for the above reasons are transferred to the competent authorities, authorities or institutions in cases where a special law so requires.
- When processing personal data at the agency, there is no automated decision-making, on the basis of which actions or decisions would be made, the content of which would be an interference with the rights or legitimate interests of citizens.
- Personal data are processed only for the necessary time, which is individual for each purpose of processing. After this period, the personal data are erased or are further stored for the period specified in the valid File and Disposal Plan.
- If your personal data is processed by the agency, you have the right to:
- request information about the processing of your personal data,
- request access to your personal data,
- request the correction of inaccurate personal data (if you believe that your personal data processed by the agency are inaccurate),
- request the deletion of your personal data, or demand restrictions on their processing,
- raise an objection to the processing of personal data,
- request the portability of the personal data you have provided to the Agency,
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Your requests will always be properly assessed and settled in accordance with the relevant provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- If the processing of your personal data is subject to your prior consent, you have the right to revoke the consent. However, this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before its revocation.
- Apply your rights against the Agency through the Data Protection Officer.